Flat Roofing is a roof that is laid almost completely flat. Although traditionally they are described as a flat roof they are installed to a fall to allow rain water to drain away to the lowest side. A flat roof is typically designed to have a minimum fall of 1:80 to allow for construction inaccuracies and building deflection.
We have a dedicated flat roofing team at Longworth. This means that not only are we more specialised, we can also be more competitive when it comes to providing a first-rate design and construction service.
We work with some of the best known brands in the industry such as, Bauder, Sika Sarnafil, Armourplan and Danosa. You can be secure in the knowledge that our team have been trained to the highest of standards by some of the most reputable brands in the business.
This ‘best price’ also comes with the added security that your installation will be carried out by a well-established and secure company. Work with Longworth and you get the best of both worlds.
- Available in single ply membrane, hot melt or liquid applied systems.
- Most commonly used in a warm or inverted roof system, with high-performing rigid insulation.
- Generally specified where roofs cannot be seen and are flat or have a nominal pitch.
- Usually available with a warranty of up to 20 years.
- Available ballasted with paving slabs, pebbles or green roof systems.
Projects that have used Flat roofing
Dumfries & Galloway Royal Infirmary
Wigan Bus Station
Life Sciences Accelerator
Holy Cross Catholic High School
Oldham Town Hall
Morgan Sindall PLC
What our clients say
"The efforts during the construction stage of the works must be commended. The quality of the finished product is evident to anyone who cares to visit the campus at Stockport College."
Tom Herd - Senior Design Manager, Wates Construction