Fully supported metal roofing & cladding
Traditional metal roofing and cladding is the cornerstone of our company. Longworth is one of the founding members (and one of the largest companies) in the Federation of Traditional Metal Roofing Contractors (FTMRC), which has been growing rapidly since we joined in 1999.
We have vast experience in undertaking projects of all sizes using traditional metal products such as zinc, copper, aluminium and stainless steel. We have provided a full design and build service for many of the most prestigious traditional projects in the UK, including two of the largest zinc projects in the UK (in 2015 and 2016), including full through roof/wall construction.
- Fully supported by a continuous insulated or ventilated substrate.
- Available in a wide range of materials such as stainless or coated steel, aluminium, copper and zinc.
- Available with different jointing techniques such as standing seams, batten rolls or welts (depending on pitch and location or aesthetical requirement).
- A very traditional looking system used for architectural buildings, installed by craftsmen, formed on-site using hand tools.
- Guaranteed with a long lifespan (usually over 50 years).
Projects that have used Fully supported metal roofing & cladding
Morgan Sindall PLC
Blackburn College Beacon Centre
Bardsley Construction Ltd
Holdcroft Extra Care Facility
86-90 Duke Street
Wates Construction Ltd
What our clients say
"Longworth's knowledge, hands-on attitude and wealth of experience allows them to work with the architect and project team to turn complex designs into reality. We commend their positive and cooperative attitude towards design."
Jason Duggan - Architect, Capita Symonds