Costa Coffee Chester
The Harris Partnership
The Costa Coffee Drive Thru development was built within the car park of the existing retail park in Chester.
It is part of the latest scheme of Costa Coffee builds. Longworth was required to provide the building envelope, in particular the traditional zinc roofing and cladding.
Other works on this project for Longworth included Thermowood cladding and louvres, Kingspan composite wall cladding, single ply membrane roofing and aluminium profiles and cladding.
- Rheinzink pre-weathered graphite grey + composite panel substrate
- Kingspan KS1000FL – Shiraz colour to match Costa Coffee brand
- Sika Trocal Type S membrane
- Thermawood rainscreen + louvers + SFS framing
- Aluminium cassette – powder coated to match Costa Coffee brand colours
- Composite membrane lined gutters
- Photographs courtesy of Andrew Dixon Photography
What our clients say
"We’re really pleased with the proactive effort put in by Longworth to ensure the desired quality is achieved. The building is well received by everyone and regarded as a success."
Husnee Jamalluddin - Associate, Halsall Lloyd Partnership